Friday, May 23, 2008

Day Two, Blog Two

Going on day two of "owning" a blog, and I found myself wondering what the hell I was going to write about. I realize I don't have to write everyday, nor should you expect me to- but for some reason, I couldn't help but think about writing in it. It's going to be an ever growing addiction. One of many in my life.

Its funny, how you can live so long without something, and then once your introduced to it- you can't imagine your life without it. It goes for people too. Its hard to imagine my life without some of the people I met in college. Its hard to think that just two years ago- I didn't know them. Thank God theyre around.

So I don't even know if I'm doing this right. I'm kinda just writing, for the sake of writing. Hopefully I may tap into my unconscious if I keep going and be suddenly inspired with a brilliant idea. Until then-

No comments: