Monday, June 14, 2010

Hollywood Fringe Festival

This Thursday marks the beginning of the Hollywood Fringe Festival. It's the first ever in Hollywood. Approximately 200 shows will go up in a scattering of theater across Los Angeles for 10 days. During those 10 days I will be seeing 9 shows and reviewing them for LA Theater Review (a job I'd like to thank both blogspot and twitter for helping me secure). My loyalty will temporarily shift to them, but expect the reviews to be posted here shortly after.

Here is what my week looks like:

Thursday Night: Dancing with Crazies - 1 Woman Show - 8:30PM @ The Complex



Sunday Night: Jeb and Jeremiah - Musical - 8:00PM @ The Hudson



Monday Night: Deadly Sin Bingo - Comedy - 10:00PM @ Second City Studio Theater



Thursday Night: The Birthday Boys - Drama - 9:00PM @ The Complex



Friday Night: Existential Crises - Sketch Comedy - 10:30PM @ Art|Works Theatre



Saturday Night: The Meanest Guy That Ever Lived - 1 Woman Show - 9:30PM @ The Hudson



Sunday Night: Wet Cookies - Sketch Comedy - 7:00PM @ Theater Asylum



Eat, Pray, Laugh - 1 Woman Show - 8:30PM @ Theater Asylum



Attentive readers will notice that that is only 8 shows, but have no fear... there will be 9. I'm just missing a Wednesday night assignment!

As a critic I get two tickets to each show, so if there is one you want to come see with me, let me know!

No comments: