Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's technically Tuesday...

Forgive me.

Hollywood is so close I can touch it. Two months 'till the move.
Went to a salsa club in Santa Monica this weekend. Got drunk off one margarita (which was delicious). The joys of being a light weight. Tried to salsa dance, failed miserably.
I went with Julie, Kristen, Nora and Alison. All of which who were hit on by numerous latinos, and Lupe (a chubby bald guy with a beard and glasses, who Julie proceeded to call out [ten points for Julie]). It was fun.

"Tell Tale Heart" keeps getting closer and closer to shooting. I should get cracking on buying my stuff. It'll be easier to do once I know actor sizes for costuming, and visit the location which I should be doing tomorrow, er today.

It should look really good, I hope I'm right.

Spring Break is a couple days away, can't wait. I'm planning on locking myself in my room and writing, only coming out to pee and eat.

And meet up with a few friends in LA to discuss, you guessed it, movies.

Other than that, I'm the Daily Grill employee of the month for the month of March (heyo!).

Have a good week.



No comments: