Monday, March 23, 2009

The Monday Update


I don't have much thats noteworthy to talk about this week.

As far as my Hollywood pursuit goes, I went to a Nickelodeon internship meeting. Thats about all I've got on that front today.

I started working on another screenplay - The Wrong Things to Say to a Cancer Patient - and I'm pretty excited about that. Since my plans to go up north for spring break have been foiled, the new plan is to lock myself in my room and write for a week. I'll let you know how that goes.

On a completely unrelated note: TGIFridays ripped me off this weekend. Happy hour at TGIF is from 10:30 to close. They have 1/2 price appetizers. I went on Saturday, ordered appetizers (we were too late for booze) and they were full price. We ordered off the Happy Hour menu. Nowhere does it say that happy hour is not on Saturday. NOWHERE.

Needless to say, I was not happy about that. Shame on you TGIF, shame on you. (I bet you cared about reading that, huh?)


No comments: