Monday, March 16, 2009

So it begins...

My life in Orange County is slowly drawing to a close, and the next logical step is LA.
My lease here is up at the end of May, and then I'm off to LA. I began the apartment hunt with Lauren and Janove. We hit up a few places in Los Feliz and North Hollywood. Later that night, Nora and I went on a spontaneous adventure back to LA. We were trying to see Cake Eaters, but missed the movie and ended up eating at Du-Par's (best Raspberry Pie, ever) and driving around La Brea, Hollywood and WeHo looking at apartment buildings. Somewhere in there is probably here I'll end up. I'm only young once, might as well be in as much of a city as my industry will let me. I'm not ready for suburbia. I hope we all end up close together, though.

I'm super excited. Dreading the finances of it all. I made it this far up the mountain, now I'm looking over the edge. Getting ready to jump.

No comments: